Square'd 50/50 fundraiser
LAUNCH Gallery is pleased to present a Fundraising event for the Art School of Peterborough: the Square'd 50/50 fundraiser featuring a variety of artists!
We are currently looking for artists to submit their works for this grand event.
If you or another artist are interested, please take a look below at our guidelines for submitting or download our call for artists here.
For further information call (705) 742 3221 or email email@example.com
Please bring us your works and filled out application form November 6-December 4th during office hours (Tuesday-Friday, 10am-5pm and Saturday 10 am-3 pm).
All submitted works must be identified on the back with: name of artist, title and price.
All works will be accepted, however the Director of the Art School of Peterborough will select work most suitable for the show, and based on available wall space. Work not selected for the initial hanging will be held to replace sold work in the show.
The artist determines the asking price for the works submitted. Revenue of sales will be divided 50/50 between the artist and the Art School of Peterborough.
• The exhibition is open to all artists living in Ontario.
• All works must be original. Therefore no copies, derivatives, or pieces based in any way on other copyrighted or published paintings, photographs or other artistic work will be accepted. They must be entirely the work of the entrant, executed without the supervision of an instructor.
• All entries must be one of the four sizes: 6”x 6”, 12”x 12”; we accept all media.
• Maximum of 6 entries per artist.
• All works must be ready for display.
• Two-dimensional work must be suitably framed and wired
• Artists are encouraged to have their own insurance as LAUNCH/the Art School of Peterborough is not responsible for the loss or damage of artworks for the duration of the exhibit.
The artist, by submission of entry, grants LAUNCH and the Art School of Peterborough the right to photograph accepted work for publicity, educational, and reference purposes. No entry may be withdrawn once it has been accepted. No entry may be removed from the exhibition until after the closing date of December 28th, 2018. LAUNCH/the Art School of Peterborough will not be responsible for any uncollected work after January 5, 2019.
November 6 - December 4 — Submit work
December 7 — Opening reception 6 to 9 pm
Show & Sale continues to December 28
January 2 - 5 — Pick up artworks and collect cheque for sold works
Please click on link to download application: Square'd Application and Guidelines